A selection of lightly refurbished and spacious 2 Bedroom Garden Maisonettes NOW LAUNCHED - Prices from £125,000. INCENTIVES AVAILABLE!
Fox and Sons in partnership with Annington are excited to release a limited selection of spacious 2 bedroom garden maisonettes at Taranto Hill based in Ilchester which is named in Somerset Lifes "8 beautiful South Somerset villages you need to visit." Based on calm, clean and lighlty refurbished interiors, the masionettes at Taranto Hill feel modern, relaxed and welcoming. Providing a considered environment for you to add your own identity.
Military Personnel Incentive available - please ask for details.
Contact strictly through Fox & Sons . Call us to discuss what properties are still available on this development as there is limited availability.
The village of Ilchester is situated on the River Yeo, five miles North of Yeovil Town Centre, in the county of Somerset. With an approximate population of just over 2,000, Ilchester has a rich medieval history and offers a vast variety of amenities to include Primary School, doctors surgery, hair dressers, two public houses/hotels, restaurants, church, cafes and convenience store. Yeovilton lies 1.5 miles east which continues to be a notable Royal Naval Air station with an excellent museum. Yeovil, being a short drive away offers a wealth of sport, leisure and transport facilities. Thetown centre has a variety of shops and cafes within The Quedam Centre, Supermarkets, Hospital,restaurants, leisure centres, cinema, bowling alley and stunning country side walks through Ninesprings.Transport links from this location are also excellent with two railway lines (Penn Mill travelling to Bath,Bristol and Weymouth and Yeovil Junction travelling to Exeter and London Waterloo). There are many major employers based in Yeovil to include Leonardos (helicopter employers), Screwfix Direct, Honeywell and BAE Systems. Education also plays a massive part within Yeovil with three senior schools,Yeovil College and University Centre Yeovil, whose main degree awarding body is Bournemouth University. 28 miles South from Ilchester, is the stunning coastal Town of Lyme Regis which sits on theDorset/Devon border and forms part of the Jurassic Coast.
Based on 9 Taranto Hill;
Radiator, loft hatch, fuse box carpet flooring and doors to-
Living Room: 13 x 18'8;
Double glazed window to front, electric fireplace, radiator, serving hatch to kitchen.
Radiator, serving hatch to living room, range of wall and base units, boiler, space for fridge and space for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, stainless sink and drainer.
Bath with shower over, frosted double glazed window to rear, pedestal hand basin, low level w.c, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1: 11.02 x 18'5
Built in cupboards, 2 x double glazed windows to front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2: 12'17 x 12'55
Built in cupboards, double glazed windows to rear, radiator, carpet flooring.
We will endeavour to use the photographs of the actual property but may also show pictures of a show home, similar plots and/or computer generated images. Our virtual/360 tours will be of the development show homes. Floorplan images may be handed.
TENURE- Leasehold 125 years
A Management Charge applies to these homes, please ask for details.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Source : https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/110859500830